Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Seeking more Klotzen Game information

I enjoyed playing WW2 strategy games with my brother in 1977 with the game Panzer Leader since then I enjoyed the online experiece of Battle field 1942 and was excited when they came out with an aniversary edition but since it has been taken down.

What I enjoyed in Battlefield 1942 is the ability to play against a team in my home on my private router  LAN with everyone logging in and playing on one side. we played against the AI or someone could join and play with the AI and we played against his skills with the dumb AI on his side.

There has never been a game like Battlefield 1942 again so I am hoping Klotzen wil be able to do those things again.

1. Turn-Based IGOUGO
  2.  PBEM
  3. Co-op
  4. LAN

Is there a way to play the game on local area networks? join the AI side? or have two countries against the AI?

Hi Ronald,

There is some discussion about the topic here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/804860/discussions/0/1697175413676950124/

In short, we will have PBEM and hotseat on launch. As for controlling various parts of the army (nation and or gorund/sea and air), since you are THIRD person to ask it is becoming clear we will need to include it or be lynched :).

We are currently in delays so we will not be able to provide it on release but the TODO list for the first DLC is growing already :).

Let me know if I missed part of the answer.